Rich Chat for iOS
The RichChat application is an in-depth and feature-rich example that shows how to use the SDK for iOS in an application setting. RichChat can be used as-is, or you can modify the RichChat example to gain a better understanding of the SDK for iOS.
This example is included as part of the SDK package.
With RichChat, you can:
- Authenticate a user
- Configure and start the BBM Enterprise service
- View a list of users, and start a new chat with any other user
- Create a new chat
- Open an existing chat
- Send and receive messages and photos in a chat
- Retract and edit a sent message
- Reply to a message that quotes a message you already received
- View user typing indicators, message delivery and message read receipts
- Real-time message delivery status updates when messages are sending, sent, delivered and read
- Make a voice or video call