Launch the QNX Integrated Development Environment (QNX)
qde [-consoleLog] [-data path] [-debug options_file] [-nospash] [-refresh] [-vmargs args]
- Write error messages to the console.
- -data path
- Set the IDE's workspace to the path directory.
- -debug options_file
- Run QDE in debug mode, loading its options from options_file.
- Start QDE without displaying the splash screen.
- Force a workspace refresh when QDE starts up.
- -vmargs args
- Pass args unchanged to the Java VM on Windows and Linux.
The most common VM options are used to control the
stack and heap available to the VM.
- -Xms heap_size — Set the initial Java heap size to heap_size.
- -Xmx heap_size — Set the maximum Java heap size to heap_size.
- -Xss stack_size — Set the Java thread stack size to stack_size.
Under Windows, the default -vmargs are -Xms256m and -Xmx512m.
The -vmargs option isn't supported by qde on BlackBerry PlayBook OS.
On Linux and Windows development hosts, qde launches the QNX Momentics Integrated Development Environment (IDE), a powerful set of tools based on the Eclipse Platform. It integrates several QNX-specific plugins designed for building projects for target systems running the BlackBerry PlayBook OS.
For more information, please refer to the IDE User's Guide .