Insert a trace event for the entry to a function
#include <sys/neutrino.h> #include <sys/trace.h> int trace_func_enter( void *this_fn, void *call_site );
- A pointer to the function you've entered.
- The address of the calling site.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The trace_func_enter() function calls TraceEvent() to insert an event of class _NTO_TRACE_SYSTEM and type _NTO_TRACE_SYS_FUNC_ENTER into the trace log.
- An error occurred (errno is set).
- The requested action has been canceled.
- Bad internal trace buffer address. The requested action has been specified out of order.
- Insufficient memory to allocate the trace buffers.
- The requested action isn't supported.
- The application doesn't have permission to perform the action.