Write a message to a client
#include <sys/resmgr.h> int resmgr_msgwritev( resmgr_context_t *ctp, const iov_t *smsg, int sparts, int offset );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions. This function extracts the rcvid from this structure.
- An array of buffers that contains the data you want to write.
- The number of elements in the array. This function doesn't let you write past the end of the sender's buffer; it returns the number of bytes actually written.
- An offset into the sender's buffer that indicates where you want to start writing the data.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The number of bytes written, or -1 if an error occurred (errno is set).
- A fault occurred in the sender's address space when a server tried to access the sender's return message buffer.
- The thread indicated by ctp -> rcvid does not exist or has had its connection detached.
- A fault occurred when the kernel tried to access the buffers provided.