Unlock a read-write lock
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_rwlock_unlock( pthread_rwlock_t* rwl );
- A pointer to a pthread_rwlock_t object that you want to unlock.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pthread_rwlock_unlock() function unlocks a read-write lock referenced by rwl. The read-write lock may become available for any threads that were blocked on the read-write lock, depending on whether the read-write lock had been locked in exclusive or shared mode.
- On the first use of a statically initialized read-write lock, insufficient system resources existed to initialize the read-write lock.
- A fault occurred when the kernel tried to access rwl.
- The read-write lock rwl is invalid.
- No thread has a read or write lock on rwl or the calling thread doesn't have a write lock on rwl.