Write bytes to the configuration space of a PCI device
#include <hw/pci.h> int pci_write_config8( unsigned bus, unsigned dev_func, unsigned offset, unsigned count, char* buff );
- The bus number.
- The device or function ID. The device number is in bits 7 through 3, and the function number in bits 2 through 0.
- The register offset into the configuration space, in the range [0...255].
- The number of bytes to write.
- A pointer to a buffer containing the data to be written into the configuration space.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pci_write_config8() function writes individual bytes to the configuration space of the specified device.
- An invalid offset register number was given.
- The size argument is greater than 100 bytes.
- The device or function was found.
- You haven't called pci_attach() , or the call to it failed.