Write to the configuration space of a PCI device
#include <hw/pci.h> int pci_write_config( void* handle, unsigned offset, unsigned count, size_t size, const void* buff );
- The handle returned by pci_attach_device() .
- The offset into the configuration space where you want to write the data.
- The number of objects that you want to write.
- The size of each object.
- A pointer to the data that you want to write.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pci_write_config() function writes count objects of the specified size from buff at the given offset to the configuration space of the PCI device specified by handle.
- The offset specified is invalid.
- The size argument is too large.
- An error occurred writing to the configuration space of the device.
- This device doesn't support writing to its configuration space.
- You haven't called pci_attach() , or the call to it failed.