Map an interrupt pin to an IRQ
#include <hw/pci.h> int pci_map_irq( unsigned bus, unsigned dev_func, short intno, short intpin );
- The bus number of the device.
- The device or function number of the device. The device number is in bits 7 through 3, and the function number is in bits 2 through 0.
- The interrupt to be mapped (e.g. 0 - 15 on x86).
- The PCI interrupt pin (0x0a - 0x0d).
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pci_map_irq() function maps a PCI interrupt pin to a specific interrupt request (IRQ).
- The PCI server was unable to map the intno/intpin.
- This function isn't supported.
- You haven't called pci_attach() , or the call to it failed.