#include <sys/iofunc.h> int iofunc_unblock( resmgr_context_t * ctp, iofunc_attr_t * attr );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions.
- A pointer to the iofunc_attr_t structure that describes the characteristics of the device that's associated with your resource manager.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The iofunc_unblock() function unblocks any clients that are blocked on any internal resource manager structures.
If a client connection is found:
- that client is unblocked, and is replied to with the error EINTR.
- iofunc_unblock() returns _RESMGR_NOREPLY.
If no client connection is found, iofunc_unblock() returns _RESMGR_DEFAULT.
- No client connection was found.
- A client connection has been unblocked.