Return information about a client connection
#include <sys/iofunc.h> int iofunc_client_info ( resmgr_context_t * ctp, int ioflag, struct _client_info * info );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions.
- Zero, or the constant O_REALIDS. This argument is passed in the _IO_OPEN message during an open request. If O_REALIDS is specified, iofunc_client_info() swaps the real and effective values of the user and group IDs before returning. This is a QNX Neutrino extension, to swap real and effective user and group IDs in an atomic operation.
- A pointer to a _client_info structure that the function fills with information about a client connection. For information about this structure, see ConnectClientInfo() .
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The iofunc_client_info() function fetches the info structure for the client. It calls ConnectClientInfo() to gather the information, based on the server connection ID found in ctp->info.scoid.
- A fault occurred when the kernel tried to access the info buffer provided.
- The client process is no longer valid.
- Successful completion.