Release encode resources
#include <img/img.h> int img_encode_finish( img_codec_t codec, io_stream_t * output, uintptr_t * encode_data );
- The handle of the codec that was used to encode.
- A pointer to an output stream for the image data.
- The address of the uintptr_t that was used for img_encode_begin() and img_encode_frame() .
Use the -l img option to qcc to link against this library.
This function finalizes the encode process and releases resources allocated during an encoding session. You should call this function after you've finished encoding a series of frames, to release any resources that the encoder may have allocated in association with those frames.
- The codec doesn't support encoding.
- Any other code that a decoder's encode_finish() function may pass back to flag an error (see img_errno.h for a list of defined errors).