Flush all pending data in a PCM channel's queue and stop the channel
#include <sys/asoundlib.h> int snd_pcm_channel_flush( snd_pcm_t *handle, int channel );
- The handle for the PCM device, which you must have opened by calling snd_pcm_open() or snd_pcm_open_preferred() .
- The channel; SND_PCM_CHANNEL_CAPTURE or SND_PCM_CHANNEL_PLAYBACK.
Use the -l asound option to qcc to link against this library.
Zero on success, or a negative error code.
- The pcm device state isn't ready.
- The driver isn't processing the data (Internal Error).
- Invalid handle.
- An invalid channel was specified, or the data wasn't all flushed.