Set a mixer element's configurable parameters
#include <sys/asoundlib.h> int snd_mixer_element_write( snd_mixer_t *handle, snd_mixer_element_t *element );
- The handle for the mixer device. This must have been created by snd_mixer_open() .
- A pointer to a snd_mixer_element_t from which snd_mixer_element_read() sets the element's configurable parameters.
Use the -l asound option to qcc to link against this library.
The snd_mixer_element_write() function writes the given snd_mixer_element_t structure to the driver.
Zero on success, or a negative value on error.
- The element has been modified by another application.
- Invalid handle or element argument.
- The element wasn't found.
The write may fail with -EBUSY if another application has modified the element, and this application hasn't read that event yet using snd_mixer_read() .