Close a control handle
#include <sys/asoundlib.h> int snd_ctl_close( snd_ctl_t *handle );
- The handle for the control connection to the card. This must be a handle created by snd_ctl_open() .
Use the -l asound option to qcc to link against this library.
The snd_ctl_close() function frees all the resources allocated with the control handle and closes the connection to the control interface.
Zero on success, or a negative value on error.
- Invalid file descriptor. Your handle may be corrupt.
- The close() call was interrupted by a signal.
- Invalid handle argument.
- An I/O error occurred while updating the directory information.
- A previous buffered write call has failed.