Retrieves the error ID from an event.
BPS_API int paymentservice_event_get_error_id(bps_event_t *event)
- The event to retrieve the error ID from.
The paymentservice_event_get_error_id() function retrieves the error ID from the specified event. The response code of the event must be FAILURE_RESPONSE.
The error ID. These are the possible values for the error ID:
- User canceled. This error occurs when a user cancels the payment.
- Payment system is busy. This error occurs when a user attempts to purchase more than one item at a time.
- General payment error. There are a wide variety of errors returned from the payment system. In this case, the user should be prompted and shown the specific error message.
- Digital good not found. This occurs when the digital good matching the ID or SKU cannot be found.
- Digital good already purchased. This error can occur when a user attempts to purchase a non-consumable or subscription digital good more than once.