The Neutrino implementation of GDB includes some extensions:
- target qnx
- Set the target; see Setting the target .
- set nto-inherit-env
- Set where the remote process inherits its environment from; see Your program's environment .
- set nto-cwd
- Set the working directory for the remote process; see Starting your program .
- set nto-timeout
- Set the timeout for remote reads; see Setting the target .
- upload local_path remote_path
- Send a file to a remote target system.
- download remote_path local_path
- Retrieve a file from a remote target system.
- info pidlist
- Display a list of processes and their process IDs on the remote system
- info meminfo
- Display a list of memory-region mappings (shared objects) for the current process being debugged.