(Optional) The privileges (also known as capabilities, user actions, or permissions) the application requests from the OS
The <action> element specifies the privileges (also known as capabilities, user actions, or permissions) the application requests from the OS.
A PCDATA value representing the permissions granted to your application. The following identifiers specify the permissions that can be granted to an application:
- Use internet connection from a WIFI, wired, or another connection to a non-local destination.
- Read and write files that are shared between all applications that are run by the user.
- Access and control the LEDs on the device.
- Play an audio stream.
- Post a notification to the notification area of the screen.
- Discover device unique identifiers such as the PIN and serial number.
- Read the current location of the device.
- Access the audio stream from the microphone on the device.
- Change the volume of an audio stream that is being played.
- Access the data coming from one of the cameras on the device.
|system||(Optional) Specifies the action is a system action and not a
user action. The default value is false.
Examples of system actions you can use are
run_native (run the app using OS runtime)
run_air_native (run the app using Adobe
These actions are added implicitly to the BAR file manifest by the packager when it detects an application type that requires them.