Import from a file system
To copy files and folders from your filesystem into an existing project in your workspace:
- In the Import wizard (General, choose File
System, and then click Next.
The IDE shows the File system panel.
- Enter the full path to the code in the From directory field, or click Browse… to select a source directory.
- Use the Filter Types…, Select
All, and Deselect All buttons to control
which files are imported.
- Enter the name of a project or folder in the Into folder
field, or click the Browse… button to select one.
This project or folder must already exist before you open the Import wizard.
- Select the folder that you want to import into.
- To overwrite existing files without being prompted, check the Overwrite existing resources without warning box.
- To import only the selected folders, check Create selected folders
To import the selected folder and all sub folders, check Create complete folder structure.
- Click Finish to import the selected resources.