Import an existing project into a workspace
To copy an existing project from another workspace:
- In the Import wizard (General, choose Existing
Project into Workspace and click the Next
The IDE shows the Import Projects panel.
- Enter the full path of an existing project directory in the Select root directory field, or the path to an archive in the Select archive file field, or click the appropriate Browse… button to select a project directory or archive using the file selector.
- Check the projects you want to import.
- If you wish, click Copy projects into workspace to leave the original project unchanged.
- Click the Finish button to import the selected project into your workspace.