Sign your application using Flash Builder
Before you begin: Configure your computer to sign applications.
- In Adobe Flash Builder, on the File menu, click Export.
- On the Export screen, in the export destination list, expand Flash Builder. Click Release Build. Click Next.
- On the Export Release Build screen, in the Target platforms section, select the BlackBerry Tablet OS check box.
- In the Export section, specify the export settings.
- Select the Signed packages for each target platform option.
- Click Browse to specify an export location for your application. If you do not specify a path, the application will be exported to the project directory.
- Click Next.
- On the Packaging Settings screen, in the Digital Signature tab, select the Enable digital signing check box.
- Click Finish.
The BAR file in the folder you specified on the Export Release Build screen a contains your signed application. You can publish the BAR file to BlackBerry App World storefront for distribution.