The opaque push argument type.
typedef struct push_service_t push_service_t;
Library:libPushService (For the qcc command, use the -l PushService option to link against this library)
- providerApplicationId: The unique identifier of the client application (push_service_set_provider_application_id()).
- TargetKey: The target to which the push data is sent (push_service_set_target_key()).
- pushProxyGatewayUrl: The URL of the Push Proxy Gateway(PPG) (push_service_get_ppg_url()).
- token: The token received from the Push Server after successfully creating the push channel. This token should be communicated to the Push Initiator (push_service_get_token()).
- ppsFd: The Push Service file descriptor (push_service_get_fd()).
Last modified: 2014-05-14