The opaque push_payload_t argument type that represents the structure of the content in a push message.
typedef struct push_payload_t push_payload_t;
Library:libPushService (For the qcc command, use the -l PushService option to link against this library)
This type defines the push_payload_t structure used to access the push content received from the Push Proxy Gateway (PPG).
The push_payload_t structure is opaque, but includes the following members:
- id: The push identifier (push_payload_get_id()).
- data: The push notification data that the push-enabled application received (push_payload_get_data()).
- dataLength: The length of the push notification data (push_payload_get_data_length()).
- ackRequired: Indicates whether an acknowledgment is required for this push message. Your application must invoke the push_service_accept_push() function if this value is true (push_payload_is_ack_required()).
- headersLength: The number of push headers (push_payload_get_headers_length()).
- headers: An array of push_header_t structures. To retrieve a specific header use the push_payload_get_header() function.
Last modified: 2014-05-14