Retrieves the LLCP read result.
NFC_API nfc_result_t nfc_llcp_get_read_result(nfc_target_t *llcpConnection, uchar_t *buffer, size_t bufferLength, size_t *bytesRead)
The LLCP connection target.
The pointer to a preallocated buffer to read into.
The size of the preallocated buffer.
The number of bytes read.
Library:libnfc (For the qcc command, use the -l nfc option to link against this library)
This function retrieves the LLCP read result.
- NFC_RESULT_INVALID_PARAMETER: A parameter is invalid.
- NFC_RESULT_SERVICE_CONNECTION_ERROR: The application is not connected to the NFC system.
- NFC_RESULT_OUT_OF_MEMORY: The system memory available for the NFC system to complete this operation is insufficient.
- NFC_RESULT_TIMEOUT: A timeout occurred in communicating with the remote peer, or the remote peer has closed the connection.
- NFC_RESULT_NOT_ENOUGH_SPACE: The provided buffer is too small.
- NFC_RESULT_READ_FAILED: There is a data integrity or RF communication error with the remote peer.
Last modified: 2014-05-14