Insert a user string trace event
#include <sys/neutrino.h> #include <sys/trace.h> int trace_logf( int code, const char *fmt, ...);
- The event code, which must be in the range from _NTO_TRACE_USERFIRST through _NTO_TRACE_USERLAST.
- A printf()-style formatting string. This must be followed by additional arguments that provide the items required by the fmt string.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The trace_logf() function calls TraceEvent() to insert a user string event of class _NTO_TRACE_USER, and of the type specified by code.
- An error occurred ( errno is set).
- The requested action has been canceled.
- Bad internal trace buffer address. The requested action has been specified out of order.
- Insufficient memory to allocate the trace buffers.
- The requested action isn't supported.
- The application doesn't have permission to perform the action.
|Interrupt handler||Read the Caveats|
It isn't safe to call this function from an interrupt handler if the formatting codes or parameters include floating-point elements.
Last modified: 2014-06-24