Get the current voice conversion structure for a channel
#include <sys/asoundlib.h> int snd_pcm_plugin_get_voice_conversion ( snd_pcm_t *handle, int channel, snd_pcm_voice_conversion_t *voice_conversion );
- The handle for the PCM device, which you must have opened by calling snd_pcm_open_name(), snd_pcm_open(), or snd_pcm_open_preferred().
- The channel direction; either SND_PCM_CHANNEL_CAPTURE or SND_PCM_CHANNEL_PLAYBACK.
- A pointer to a snd_pcm_voice_conversion_t structure that the function fills in.
Use the -l asound option to qcc to link against this library.
The snd_pcm_plugin_get_voice_conversion() function gets the current voice conversion structure for the specified channel.
- The state of handle is invalid, an invalid channel was provided as input, voice_conversion was invalid, or an invalid state change occurred. You can call snd_pcm_channel_status() to check if the state change was invalid.
- The voice converter plugin doesn't exist.
|Thread||Read the Caveats|
This function is not thread safe if handle (snd_pcm_t) is used across multiple threads.
Last modified: 2014-06-24