The callback prototype to indicate the completion of bt_hid_connect_async().
typedef void(* bt_hid_service_connected_async_cb)(void *user_data, int error);
The pointer to be returned when the callback is executed.
0 is returned upon success, -1 with the errno set otherwise. Any errno value other than the following indicates that a system error has occurred:
- EAGAIN: The link to the Bluetooth stack is unavailable. You can try again.
- ENOMEM: Sufficient memory is not available to perform the request.
- ENOTSUP: The requested service is not supported by the device.
- ENOSYS: Cannot create a connection to the device.
- ESRVRFAULT: An internal error has occurred.
Library:libbtapi (For the qcc command, use the -l btapi option to link against this library)
Last modified: 2014-05-14