Initialize resources required for Generic Attribute (GATT)
int bt_gatt_init(bt_gatt_callbacks_t *cb)
The list of callbacks to be used for GATT Connection Manager callbacks.
Library:libbtapi (For the qcc command, use the -l btapi option to link against this library)
The function also starts a new thread. Most callbacks invoked in the new thread are thread safe unless otherwise specified. You must call this function before calling any other functions in this file.
- EACCESS: Insufficient permissions to initialize functionality.
- ENODEV: Unable to find the service connection defined by the instance argument.
- ENOMEM: Insufficient memory to perform the request.
- ENOTSUP: The current library version is not supported.
- ESRVRFAULT: An internal error has occurred.
Last modified: 2014-05-14