Perform a Generic Attribute (GATT) call to retrieve a list of included services asynchronously for a given primary service.
int bt_gatt_included_services_async(int instance, bt_gatt_included_services_cb cb, void *user_data)
The identifier used to reference the connected primary service.
The callback function to be executed when the operation has completed.
A user specified pointer that is returned during the callback.
Library:libbtapi (For the qcc command, use the -l btapi option to link against this library)
- EACCESS: Insufficient authentication or authorization.
- EINVAL: Invalid stack parameters or connection to the remote Bluetooth-enabled device is not available.
- ENOMEM: Insufficient memory to perform the request.
- ESRCH: The service connection was not available.
- ESRVRFAULT: An internal error has occurred.
Last modified: 2014-05-14