Disconnect a single active service.
int bt_gatt_disconnect_service(const char *bdaddr, const char *service)
The MAC address of the remote Bluetooth-enabled device.
The name of the service. An example of the string representation for GATT services is 0x1435. The 128-bit UUID is traditionally represented as 0xF0000000-0451-4000-B000-000000000000.
Library:libbtapi (For the qcc command, use the -l btapi option to link against this library)
You can also use this function to cancel a pending service connection.
- EDEADLK: A potential deadlock has been avoided.
- EINVAL: The passed arguments are invalid.
- ENODEV: A connection to the specified device could not be found.
- ENOMEM: Insufficient memory to perform the request.
- ESRVRFAULT: An internal error has occurred.
Last modified: 2014-05-14