Perform a Generic Attribute (GATT) call to asynchronously retrieve the list of descriptors for a provided characteristic.
int bt_gatt_descriptors_async(int instance, const bt_gatt_characteristic_t *characteristic, bt_gatt_descriptors_cb cb, void *user_data)
The identifier used to reference the connected primary service.
The characteristic for which this function retrieves descriptors.
The callback function to be executed when the operation has completed.
A user specified pointer that is returned during the callback.
Library:libbtapi (For the qcc command, use the -l btapi option to link against this library)
For the characteristic argument, if you provide a handle of 0x0000, then the first characteristic that matches the universally unique identifier (UUID) will be discovered.
- EACCESS: Insufficient authentication or authorization.
- EINVAL: Invalid stack parameters or connection to the remote Bluetooth-enabled device is not available.
- ENOMEM: Insufficient memory to perform the request.
- ESRCH: The service connection was not available.
- ESRVRFAULT: An internal error has occurred.
Last modified: 2014-05-14