Sign your app from the Momentics IDE
You must sign your application before you publish it in the IDE.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you increment the version number of your application. For more information about version numbers, see Assigning a version number to your application.
- Configure your computer to sign applications. For more information about configuring your computer to sign applications, see Configure application signing from the IDE .
- If you connect to the Internet through a proxy server, you must specify additional command line options to contact the RIM Signing Authority. For more information about using a proxy server, see Configure application signing through a proxy server in the IDE .
- In the IDE, click .
- Expand BlackBerry, select Release Build, and then click Next.
- On the Release Build page, select the project you want to export, and specify an export location for your application. If you do not specify a location, the application is exported to the project directory. Click Next.
- On the Digital Signature tab on the Packaging Settings page, select Enable digital signature and click Finish.
Last modified: 2013-12-21