Configure app signing manually in the Momentics IDE
The following steps help you manually configure your computer to sign applications. You should perform these steps only once.
When you create a BlackBerry ID token, you will be automatically registered with the BlackBerry Signing Authority.
To configure app signing manually:
On Windows, click
.On Mac systems, click.
- Expand BlackBerry, and then select Signing.
- In the Obtain BlackBerry ID token for signing section, type and confirm the password that you want to use for the BlackBerry ID token, and then click Obtain token.
- In the Developer Certificate section, click Create certificate.
- On the Create Developer Certificate page, in the Certificate Path field, provide a location where you want to store your developer certificate.
- In the Author field, type your company name. Ensure that this value matches the author element in your bar-descriptor.xml file.
- In the Keystore Password field, provide a password.
- In the Confirm Keystore Password field, repeat the password you provided in the previous step, and then click OK.
Last modified: 2013-12-21