Support Library for iOS
The Support folder contains classes common to all example applications as well as several useful utilities. Refer to the example application documentation as well as the headers for details on how to use these support classes in your application.
This folder is included as part of the SDK package in the
- Support for sandbox domains where user authentication is disabled.
- Google Sign-In, Google People, and Firebase reference implementations:
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory reference implementations:
BBMUserManagerclass uses the SDK's identity mapping capabilities to offer a simple API for converting between regIds and your identity provider's user IDs.
You can configure the Support library to use these services with the same steps that you use to configure some of the examples.
- The Support library supports sandbox domains that have user authentication disabled. See the Identity Providers guide for more information on this configuration.
- Configuring iOS Examples to use Google Sign-In
- Configuring iOS Examples to use Azure Active Directory