Add digital goods
A digital good is content that users can purchase from within an app, such as a movie rental that can be viewed for a specific period of time or extra levels for a game. In the vendor portal, you can add digital goods to an app, define their pricing, and set their usage model.
Before you begin:
- Add an app to the BlackBerry World vendor portal.
- Add a release for the app.
- Sign in to your BlackBerry World vendor portal account with an Admin role or a Product Submit/Modify role.
- In the product list, click the app that you want to update with digital goods. If you don't see your product in the list, you can Search for your app.
- Click In-App Products, then click New In-App Product.
- Enter information for the digital good. If you need more information, check Standards for digital goods.
- Click Save.