Add digital goods
A digital good is content that users can purchase from within an app, such as a movie rental that can be viewed for a specific period of time, or extra levels for a game. You add digital goods to an app using the vendor portal to define the pricing and use-model for the digital goods.
Before you begin:
- Add an app to the BlackBerry World vendor portal.
- Add a release for the app.
- Log in to your BlackBerry World vendor portal account with an Admin role or a Product Submit/Modify role, and click Manage Products.
- Search for your app and click in the Goods column.
- Enter information for the digital good. If you need more information, the Standards for digital goods page has lots of detailed information.
When you're done, perform one of the following actions:
- To save the information for the digital good, click Save.
- To save the information for the digital good and to add another digital good, click Save and Add Another.