Register for code signing keys
To sign your applications and create debug tokens for your device, you must first register with Research In Motion using your code signing keys. For information on code signing keys and instructions on obtaining them, click here.
- In Eclipse, on the Windows menu, click Preferences > BlackBerry > BlackBerry Tools SDK > Bar Signer.
- In the RIM Signing Authority section, click Register.
- In the Register with RIM Signing Authority window, complete the RDK CSJ Path field and the PBDT CSJ Path field by browsing to the location of the CSJ files.
- In the CSJ Pin path field, enter the PIN that you used to fill out the code signing keys request form.
- Choose a password in the CSK Password field. This is the keystore password that you use to create a developer certificate.