Update the BlackBerry 10 SDK for Adobe AIR
Remember to periodically check the update site for the latest version of the BlackBerry 10 SDK for Adobe AIR and the plugin for your FDT or Flash Builder development environment.
- Log in to an account that has administrator permissions.
- Open your development environment.
- On the file menu, select Help > Check for Updates.
- On the Available Software window, select the BlackBerry AIR common plugins, and the BlackBerry AIR SDK 3.X.X. Click Next.
- On the Update Details screen, click Next.
- On the Review Licenses window, review and accept the terms of the license agreements. Click Finish.
- You may need to accept a security warning.
- Restart your development environment.