Add an ANE using FDT
By specifying ActionScript native extensions in your project, you can access native platform features such as the sensors and network API. By default, PowerFlasher FDT already includes the standard QNX ANEs in your FDT project. To include a custom ANE in your project using Powerflasher FDT, follow these steps:
- Open Powerflasher FDT.
- In the Package Explorer, right-click your FDT Project.
- Select Import.
- In the Import window, expand General,
and select File System.
- Click Next.
- Beside the From directory field, click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of the ANEs.
- Click OK.
- Select the check box beside the ANE(s) you want to import..
- Beside the Into folder field, click Browse.
- In the Import into Folder window, navigate to the
libs folder of your project.
- Click Finish.