Release decode resources
#include <img/img.h> int img_decode_finish( img_codec_t codec, io_stream_t * input, uintptr_t * decode_data );
- The handle of the codec that was used to decode.
- A pointer to an input stream for the image data.
- The address of the uintptr_t that was used for img_decode_begin() and img_decode_frame() .
Use the -l img option to qcc to link against this library.
This function finalizes the decode process and releases resources allocated during a decoding session. You should call this function after you have finished decoding a series of frames, to release any resources that the decoder may have allocated in association with those frames.
- The codec doesn't support decoding (Currently, all codecs shipped with the Neutrino image library support decoding).
- Any other code that a decoder's begin() function may pass back to flag an error (see img_errno.h for a list of defined errors).