After you've created a project, you'll want to build it.
The IDE uses a number of terms to describe the scope of the build:
- Build Project
- Build only the components affected by modified files in that particular project.
- Clean Project
- Delete all the built components (i.e. .o, .so, .exe, and so on) without building anything (i.e. make clean).
- Build the project from scratch (i.e. make clean all).
You can watch a build's progress and see output from the build command in the Console view. If a build generates any errors or warnings, you can see them in the Problems view.
To build selected projects:
- Open the Project Explorer view.
- Right-click a project and select Build Project.