Definitions in sbengine.h
Preprocessor macro definitions for the sbengine.h header file in the libloadsbengine library.
#define SBENGINE_VER_MAJOR 1Major version number.
#define SBENGINE_VER_MINOR 0Minor version number.
#define SBENGINE_ID "sbengine"ID of the engine.
This must be identical to the shared library filename (without .dll or .so)
#define ENGINE_CTRL_SBENGINE_SET_LOGLEVEL ENGINE_CMD_BASEA custom ENGINE CTRL command to set log level.
To enable logging, an application must first call ENGINE_ctrl() with the cmd parameter equal to ENGINE_CTRL_SET_LOGSTREAM to set a BIO object for log output.
Once logging is enabled, the SB OpenSSL Engine will log various kinds of information.
The log level controls what information is output to the logging BIO.
- SBENGINE_LOG_LEVEL_NONE - absolutely no information is output.
- SBENGINE_LOG_LEVEL_ERROR - only SB OpenSSL Engine errors are output.
- SBENGINE_LOG_LEVEL_WARNING - SB OpenSSL Engine errors and warnings are output.
SBENGINE_LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG - SB OpenSSL Engine errors and warnings are output, but also DEBUGGING information which may include:
- text messages indicating entry and exit to SB OpenSSL Engine functions, useful for following the execution path of an SB OpenSSL Engine operation.
- text messages indicating return codes from all SBAPI crypto functions, useful for understanding SBAPI success/failures.
- text dumps of key data, ciphertext, etc.
#define SBENGINE_LOG_LEVEL_NONE 0x00Log level = nothing.
#define SBENGINE_LOG_LEVEL_ERROR 0x01Log level = errors.
#define SBENGINE_LOG_LEVEL_WARNING 0x02Log level = warnings.
#define SBENGINE_LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG 0x03Log level = debug.
Last modified: 2013-09-30