Deregister an AID from Host Card Emulation (HCE).
NFC_API nfc_result_t nfc_hce_unregister_aid(const uint8_t *aid, size_t aid_len)
Pointer to the buffer containing the AID.
Length of the AID.
Library:libnfc (For the qcc command, use the -l nfc option to link against this library)
An application uses this function to deregister an AID from the NFC system. The application can deregister only AIDs that have previously been registered by this application. Registrations from other applications remain untouched.
- NFC_RESULT_INVALID_PARAMETER: A parameter is invalid.
- NFC_RESULT_SERVICE_CONNECTION_ERROR: The application is not connected to the NFC system.
- NFC_RESULT_OUT_OF_MEMORY: The system memory available for the NFC system to complete this operation is insufficient.
- NFC_RESULT_OPERATION_REJECTED: This application has not registered this AID for HCE.
- NFC_RESULT_UNSUPPORTED_API: This API is not supported in this feature set.
Last modified: 2015-04-16