Driver for Enhanced Host Controller Interface (EHCI) USB controllers
You must be root to start this driver.
io-usb -d ehci [option[,option...]] &
ARM and x86
- int_thresh= num
- Interrupt microframe threshold. Valid values are 1,2,4,8,16,32,64. The default value is 8, which is a 1ms interrupt rate. The chip will interrupt after a 1ms period (USB frame) if there are completed transactions. Setting the value to 1 lets the chip interrupt after 125us (USB microframe) if there are completed transactions.
- ioport= addr
- Register the base address. The default is to scan the PCI bus.
- irq= num
- The interrupt request number.
- memory= name
- Use the specified typed memory for DMA descriptors (endpoint descriptor, transfer descriptors, and so on).
- Don't disable system management. The default is to disable it.
- num_ed= num
- The number of endpoint descriptors to preallocate.
- num_td= num
- The number of transfer descriptors to preallocate.
- pindex= num
- Instance of controller on PCI bus to apply argument.
- ports= port : port...
- Set the enumeration order of each root port. Use colons to separate the port numbers.
- verbose= num
- Set verbosity level.
The devu-ehci.so server provides support for computers that have Enhanced Host Controller Interface (EHCI) USB controllers. This server creates the /dev/io-usb/devu-ehci.so device.
Scan PCI bus for all available controllers.
If you specify arguments you'll need to include pindex arguments for all controllers you wish to use. The value for the pindex argument should start from 0. Attach to the 1st and 3rd controller instance and set the verbose argument on the 1st, as follows:
io-usb -dehci pindex=0,verbose=4,pindex=2 &
Last modified: 2013-12-21