Insert a user string trace event, using a variable argument list
#include <sys/neutrino.h> #include <sys/trace.h> int trace_vnlogf( int code, int max, const char *fmt, va_list arglist );
- The event code, which must be in the range from _NTO_TRACE_USERFIRST through _NTO_TRACE_USERLAST.
- The maximum length of the string to include in the event, in bytes, or 0 for no limit.
- A printf() -style formatting string.
- A variable argument list of the items required by the fmt string.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The trace_vnlogf() function calls TraceEvent() to insert a user string event of class _NTO_TRACE_USER, and of the type specified by code.
- An error occurred ( errno is set).
- The requested action has been canceled.
- Bad internal trace buffer address. The requested action has been specified out of order.
- Insufficient memory to allocate the trace buffers.
- The requested action isn't supported.
- The application doesn't have permission to perform the action.
|Interrupt handler||Read the Caveats|
It isn't safe to call this function from an interrupt handler if the formatting codes or parameters include floating-point elements.
Last modified: 2013-12-23