Insert a user combine trace event
#include <sys/neutrino.h> #include <sys/trace.h> int trace_logb( int code, const void *buf, size_t nbytes );
- The event code, which must be in the range from _NTO_TRACE_USERFIRST through _NTO_TRACE_USERLAST.
- A pointer to the data to include with the event.
- The length of the data, in bytes. The function converts this value into the number of 32-bit integers.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The trace_() function calls TraceEvent() to insert a user combine event of class _NTO_TRACE_USER, and of the type specified by code.
- An error occurred ( errno is set).
- The requested action has been canceled.
- Bad internal trace buffer address. The requested action has been specified out of order.
- Insufficient memory to allocate the trace buffers.
- The requested action isn't supported.
- The application doesn't have permission to perform the action.
Last modified: 2014-06-24