Get the expiry status of a timer
#include <time.h> int timer_getexpstatus( timer_t timerid );
- A timer_t object that holds a timer ID, as set by timer_create() .
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The timer_getexpstatus() function gets the expiry status of the time with the ID given by timerid.
- This function is based on a POSIX draft. If you want your code to be more portable, then instead of calling timer_getexpstatus(), call timer_gettime() and check the amount of time left on the timer.
- In order to get timer information, your process must have the PROCMGR_AID_TIMER ability enabled. For more information, see procmgr_ability() .
- The timer has expired.
- An error occurred ( errno is set).
- The timer specified by timerid doesn't exist.
- The calling process doesn't have the required permission; see procmgr_ability() .
Last modified: 2013-12-23