Set the size of a character device
#include <termios.h> int tcsetsize( int filedes, int rows, int cols );
- A file descriptor that's associated with the device whose size you want to set.
- rows, cols
- The number of rows and columns that you want to use.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The tcsetsize() function sets the size of the character device associated with filedes to the given number of rows and columns.
- An error occurred ( errno is set).
- The filedes argument isn't associated with a controlling terminal.
- The filedes argument isn't a valid file descriptor.
- The rows or cols argument is invalid.
- The file associated with filedes isn't a terminal.
Last modified: 2014-06-24