See if a given signal is in a given set
#include <signal.h> int sigismember( const sigset_t *set, int signo );
- A pointer to the sigset_t object that you want to check.
- The signal that you want to check for membership in the set. For more information, see " POSIX signals " in the documentation for SignalAction().
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The sigismember() function tests if signo is in the set pointed to by set.
- The signo is in the set.
- The signo isn't in the set.
- An error occurred ( errno is set).
- The signal signo isn't valid.
Last modified: 2014-11-17