Read a message from a client
#include <sys/resmgr.h> int resmgr_msgreadv( resmgr_context_t * ctp, iov_t * rmsg, int rparts, int offset );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions. This function extracts the rcvid from this structure.
- An array of buffers where the functions can store the data.
- The number of elements in the riov array.
- An offset into the thread's send message that indicates where you want to start reading the data.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
This resmgr_msgreadv() function is a convenience function that you should use in a resource manager instead of MsgReadv() .
- A fault occurred in a server's address space when it tried to access the caller's message buffers.
- The thread indicated by ctp -> rcvid doesn't exist or has had its connection detached.
- A fault occurred when the kernel tried to access the buffers provided.
Last modified: 2013-12-23