Set the process-shared attribute of a read-write lock attribute object
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_rwlockattr_setpshared( pthread_rwlockattr_t* attr, int pshared );
- A pointer to the pthread_rwlockattr_t object that you want to set the attribute for.
- The new value of the process-shared attribute; one of:
- PTHREAD_PROCESS_SHARED — let any thread with access to the read-write lock object's memory operate it, even if those threads are in different processes.
- PTHREAD_PROCESS_PRIVATE — limit access to threads in the current process.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pthread_rwlockattr_setpshared() function sets the process-shared attribute for the read-write lock attribute object specified by attr to pshared.
- The pshared argument is invalid.
Last modified: 2014-06-24