Free access to a device's registers
#include <sys/mman.h> int munmap_device_io( uintptr_t io, size_t len );
- The address of the area that you want to unmap.
- The number of bytes of device I/O memory that you want to unmap.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The function munmap_device_io() unmaps len bytes of device I/O memory at io (that was previously mapped with mmap_device_io()).
- An error occurred (errno is set).
- Any other value
- Successful unmapping.
- The addresses in the specified range are outside the range allowed for the address space of a process.
- The function munmap() isn't supported by this implementation.
- The address from io for len bytes is invalid.
Last modified: 2013-09-30